A new one-drop wonder serum! Blossom + Fruit Face Oil in a beautiful presentation in either a roller bottle, or 1 oz pump bottle with wild foraged dried violet petals. Seriously, one drop for all day glowing, radiant skin. A luxury combination of nutrient rich and nourishing but light fruit derived carrier oils, infused flowers and a light floral scent of ylang ylang. A great daily moisturizer with red raspberry oil to protect you from the sun and antioxidants to help reverse skin damage, relax wrinkles, and even your skin tone. A luxurious oil blend made even more potent with our full spectrum CBD oil! Good for all skin types, to use in place of or along with our OG face serum in your skin care routine.
Benefits of Each Ingredient
- Dandelion: Rich in antioxidants, dandelions have anti-aging benefits for the skin. Dandelion extract can help to nourish the skin by reducing fine lines and wrinkles, and toning unbalanced skin. The plant contains detoxifying properties that rid the skin of toxins that clog pores and cause acne, as well as vitamin C to speed up the body’s natural healing process and reduce the appearance of scars and skin inflammation.
- Plum Kernel Oil: Full of nourishing omega fatty acids (13 different kinds to be exact) and vitamins A and E, which heal and hydrate dry skin, hair and nails better than any other oil out there. Plum oil also has anti-inflammatory properties that help to reduce the appearance of—ready for it?—puffiness, irritation, dark spots, under-eye circles, wrinkles and dry skin. It’s also good for soothing skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
- Grapeseed Oil: Unlike other oils that may only suit certain skin types or clog pores, grapeseed oil is a lightweight oil that’s noncomedogenic, making it suitable for most skin types—including sensitive and acne-prone. anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial, making it an ideal sidekick in your fight against breakouts, prevents free radical damage, reduce inflammation, and minimizes fine lines and wrinkles.
- Red Raspberry Oil: Red raspberry seed oil is cold-pressed from red raspberry seeds and packed with essential fatty acids and vitamins. Among its many benefits, it’s believed to offer protection from the sun.
- Hibiscus Oil: Hibiscus oil supports your body's natural collagen production, may help slow down collagen degradation, prevent elastin breakdown, and can help ease inflammation from the inside out.
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil: Promotes skin healing, helps relieve dry skin, enhances circulation and helps new skin form.
- Blueberry Seed Oil: Blueberry Seed Oil is made from cold-pressed blueberries, it is high in the essential fatty acids Omegas 3 and 6 and alpha linolenic acid. These work with the skin’s natural barrier, helping it to function well, and improving overall tone and firmness. Omega oils reduce redness, condition and protect, and help the skin to repair itself. Blueberry Seed Oil also contains Vitamin E which helps to minimise fine lines and tackles loss of elasticity and hyper-pigmentation.
- Full Spectrum Hemp Extract: CBD naturally elevates levels of anandamide. Higher levels of anandamide supports your body's own natural process to reduce inflammation. Inflammation can cause redness, irritation, rashes and even breakouts. Full-spectrum CBD gives you smoother, calmer and more radiant skin.
Ingredients: Dandelion*, violet petals*, organic rose petals, organic plum kernel oil, organic grapeseed oil, organic red raspberry oil, hibiscus oil, ylang ylang essential oil, blueberry seed oil and full spectrum hemp extract. (*wildcrafted)
I'll start by saying that I am not any sort of beauty expert. I'm more of a trash panda who has recently felt a sort of desperation regarding her skin tone, texture, and breakouts. For about a year now I have been trying to do better- actually washing my face before bed. Learning what on earth toner and serums are. I have spent a good bit of money and occasionally actually get the routine down for a while, but then I slide back into forgetfulness. I have found some products I love, especially serums with CBD, since one of my main problems is inflammation. This face oil is AMAZING. I think I might have heard slurping noises from my pores the first time I applied it. I just know for certain that it left no oily residue, my skin drank it up and felt refreshed immediately. I can't testify to it dramatically improving anything, because I haven't managed to remember to use it often enough... I'm still a trash panda. But it smells awesome, it feels awesome, and I'm definitely going to buy another bottle once my tiny one runs out.
I decided to try this facial oil after using Radiance for quite some time. I love the Blossom and Fruit just as much, if not more! It moisturizes skin beautifully, and fights any inflammation that might pop up now and then. I also love the light fruity smell this oil has. My facial skin is incredibly soft and moisturized! All in all, a very pleasant experience, and I know I will be coming back when this bottle runs out.
I’ve used this now for a couple of weeks and I really love how smooth and moisturized this makes my face! It is so much better than many of the night moisturizing creams out there ! Unusual scent but not at all unpleasant !
Love this product for the face! I use it in the evening after the shower for an aromatic pre-bedtime relaxant. It works wonderfully on both the skin and the senses. Light, smooth, and absorbent, this product is a keeper!
I started using the blossom and bloom face oil in the mornings. It is light weight, absorbs quickly, and leaves my face soft. Love the scent. Using this in the morning and the facial serum at night has made a great impact on my skin. My skin is so soft!!