Made with "Mango Madness" hemp grown by Lucky Lady Farms in Bangor, MI
Chamomile – Lavender – Hemp
A delicious blend of calming herbs as well as whole hemp flower to be steeped and enjoyed for deep relaxation.
- Does Contain THC (under the legal limit of 0.3%)
- Loose leaf tea (Tea bags available on request)
- Lavender ~ While lavender smells amazing, it is also beneficial for mood disorders and may improve anxiety and depression. It can also improve sleep, soothe menstrual cramping, and improve skin health.
- Chamomile ~ Has long been sipped as a tea to improve nerve and sleep functions. It also may lower blood sugar, reduce menstrual pain, reduce inflammation and treat cold symptoms.
- Hemp Flower ~ Reduces inflammation and pain, and may also reduce nausea, improve gastrointestinal health, ease anxiety and aid with better sleep.
2 Sizes Available: 4 servings or 16 servings
Directions: Add one heaping tablespoon per serving in bag to 8 oz. of boiling water. Add a bit of fat to help cannabinoid extraction (milk, coconut oil, butter, ect.) and let infuse for 10-15 minutes. Sweeten if needed.
Ingredients: Organic Dried Chamomile, Organic Lavender, Whole Hemp Leaves and Flower.
Our products are derived from natural sources, so variation in color, scent and taste is entirely normal. This product does contain THC. Earth medicine works unique to the individual, so listen to your body, and discontinue use if any adverse reactions occur. This product has not been approved by the FDA, and it is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease.
I am in my 3rd order! And will continue to order it!! I add 1/4 teaspoon of coconut oil and a splash of half and half with 2 stevia
I love this tea! I scoop 1 Tbsp into a diffuser, placed into a mug. Then I put a spoon of coconut oil in the mug, and pour almost-boiling water over it. After waiting a long while for it to come to a temperature I can drink, it is delicious! And I do feel calmer.
I'm not the type to add anything to tea - I like it straight. I especially would never add coconut oil. BUT if it's going to help me get the full benefit of this tea, then I'm all for it. I'm surprised & impressed that it really tastes great!
Hi Elizabeth, I love your process, but wanted to offer another option as well: you can drink your tea and eat something which contains a fat at the same time, like a piece of buttered toast or a cookie and get the same helpful absorption of the CBD if that sounds more appealing to you. Enjoy!
From the moment I open the container, I’m relaxed. I’d use this as potpourri if I didn’t love the tea so much!
Being a loose tea, I choose to use a little or a lot. I like to add a little cbd honey, but sweetener is certainly not needed! The taste is amazing!
We have had absolute chaos the last 9 months. Calming tea is the perfect dose of “reset” at the end of a long day!
This tea is the best! I prefer mine with a drop of stevia. It will definitely be stocked at my house!