Have you ever heard of cleansing clay or cleansing grains? It's a truly revolutionary skin care method that uses natural elements for deep but gentle cleansing with a mild exfoliant. This can double as a mask or a gentle daily (or maybe 1- 2x a week for more sensitive skin) cleanser.
- Mineral rich French green clay draws impurities out of your skin, while toning and shrinking your pores.
- Organic brown rice flour is a simple ingredient that provides gentle exfoliation, while brightening skin, improves your skins collagen production and elasticity, and is anti-inflammatory and vitamin and mineral rich.
- Matcha powder green tea contains chlorophyll, a powerful detoxifier, which removes harmful toxins and fights free radicals that damage cells needed to protect our skin. Matcha is particularly good for acne because it has the ability to decrease sebum production.
- Organic orange peels is a high dose of vitamin C that nourishes and brightens skin.
- CBD isolate has antioxidants galore, plus antibacterial and promotes skin regeneration.
Our products are derived from natural sources, so variation in color, scent and taste is entirely normal. This product is THC-free. Earth medicine works unique to the individual, so listen to your body, and discontinue use if any adverse reactions occur. This product has not been approved by the FDA, and it is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Love the cleansing clay. I use it as a face scrub buy just adding a few drops if water. It has helped clean away my blackheads without causing breakouts.
I’m 68 and experiencing bumps under my skin from clogged pores. I’ve tried everything and on the verge of seeing a dermatologist. THIS is the only thing that has made an incredible difference! I tried adding the facial serum but my skin didn’t approve so I just mix it with a bit of water and use as a soft scrub, then let dry for 15 minutes! Soft, soft skin. Bumps almost gone by morning. Now if I can just remember to use it routinely!
This clay makes my skin feel so soft and refreshed, without drying it out. I use it as a face wash and as a mask from time to time.
I have dry, hormonally-crazy skin. So, I have chin breakouts & wrinkles in my mid-30’s... great combo!
The cleansing clay seems to somehow administer to both my needs at the same time. I use it with a tiny bit of water every other day, and have noticed a difference in reddened and uneven skin tone, along with hormonal breakout.. finally!
I highly recommend the cleansing clay!!