NEW: Available in a 1 oz jar now instead of the tin! And with DOUBLE the CBD!
Have you ever heard of cleansing clay or cleansing grains? It's a truly revolutionary skin care method that uses natural elements for deep but gentle cleansing with a mild exfoliant. This can double as a mask or a gentle daily (or maybe 1- 2x a week for more sensitive skin) cleanser.
- Mineral rich French green clay draws impurities out of your skin, while toning and shrinking your pores.
- Organic brown rice flour is a simple ingredient that provides gentle exfoliation, while brightening skin, improves your skins collagen production and elasticity, and is anti-inflammatory and vitamin and mineral rich.
- Matcha powder green tea contains chlorophyll, a powerful detoxifier, which removes harmful toxins and fights free radicals that damage cells needed to protect our skin. Matcha is particularly good for acne because it has the ability to decrease sebum production.
- Organic orange peels is a high dose of vitamin C that nourishes and brightens skin.
- CBD isolate has antioxidants galore, plus antibacterial and promotes skin regeneration.
Our products are derived from natural sources, so variation in color, scent and taste is entirely normal. This product is THC-free. Earth medicine works unique to the individual, so listen to your body, and discontinue use if any adverse reactions occur. This product has not been approved by the FDA, and it is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease.
This stuff is awesome!!!! Love it!!!!
I started using just the tiniest bit for my daily face wash months ago and have been impressed from the first application! My face feels smooth and clear and fresh. Works great for a face mask as well! I have bought some for my daughters and gifted some to my friends as well, I love it so much!
I'm in awe of this powder! I recently got attacked by a bunch of fire ants, and had an extreme reaction of major swelling and severe itching. I tried several things, but the only thing that helped was this powder. I mixed it with a tiny bit of water, and spread it all over my hugely swollen bug bit skin (and then sprinkled a bit more on top)... and felt immediate relief both in itching & swelling. I did this twice a day, and it worked wonders.
Love the cleansing clay. I use it as a face scrub buy just adding a few drops if water. It has helped clean away my blackheads without causing breakouts.