*Please note that salves may melt in summer heat. Please be advised you are ordering at your own risk, and we cannot guarantee that salve will arrive to you intact in warmer areas. Salves can usually be firmed back up by placing them in the fridge. We are now offering insulated shipping packages w/ an ice pack for $1.25, so be sure to add this item to your order separately. We cannot guarantee that the salves won't arrive melted still even with an ice pack, so proceed at your own risk.
This is a upgraded version of our original full spectrum pain salve. The same salve you love, with double the CBD, and two new additions: warming cayenne-infused olive oil and icy cool peppermint essential oil. This twist gives a muscle-penetrating heat and cool-down, all-in-one. It’s mighty nice!
***Please note*** We have changed packaging for the large sticks. They are now 2 oz instead of 2.3 oz. Prices have adjusted downward accordingly. The recipe is the exact same, just now in a lightly smaller container. Thank you!
To craft this salve, we start with a base of nourishing, herbal infused organic oils.
- Arnica infused sunflower and olive oil is a superstar ingredient. Arnica has been used for ages as a remedy for pain, bruises, sprains and inflammation. Fun fact: most arnica salves use a much smaller amount of infused oil because it is an expensive ingredient. Our salve is comprised of a quarter of this extra-strong herbal infusion!
- Infused cayenne olive oil add the warming touch to the salve. It is deep penetrating to both relax muscles and increase blood flow to the area, decreasing inflammation.
- Beeswax and coconut oil comprise the rest of the base of the salve. Both deeply nourishing, moisturizing, and healing oils, they will condition your skin as your pain drifts away.
Next we have a combination of the most powerful and deeply healing organic essential oils.
- Wintergreen- fun fact, this essential oils is almost entirely natural methyl salicylate- which is what synthetic aspirin is comprised of! Which can explain its pain relieving and anti inflammatory properties.
- Ginger to decrease inflammation and increase blood flow
- Turmeric to relieve inflammation and to help nourish the skin.
- Copaiba is an amazing all around oil that has pain relieving and anti inflammatory properties as well as healing and nourishing the skin. It's also an ingredient in our healing salve!
- Peppermint to increase blood flow to the area and give a relieving cooling tingle.
- Lavender another amazing all around oil that's soothing, pain relieving and great for your skin.
- Add the final touch of 400mg (in 2 oz size) of powerful full plant CBD oil to top off this masterpiece of a salve.
Directions: Apply to localized pain area. Do not use on open skin. Do not use internally. Do not ingest. Wash hands after use.
Available in 2 oz tube stick, or 5 mL sample size tube applicator
Ingredients: Coconut Oil*, Arnica Infused Olive Oil and Sunflower Oil*, Beeswax*, Cayenne Infused Olive Oil*, Full Spectrum Hemp Oil, Vitamin E Oil, and an essential oil blend of: Lavender, Wintergreen*, Turmeric*, Copaiba*, Peppermint* and Ginger (*organic
Our products are derived from natural sources, so variation in color, scent and taste is entirely normal. This product does contain THC. Earth medicine works unique to the individual, so listen to your body, and discontinue use if any adverse reactions occur. This product has not been approved by the FDA, and it is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease.
This pain stick helps relief my chronic joint pain so much! I've also discovered it helps when my fibromyalgia is bothering me. It definitely lessons the aches.
I have been using the pain and the muscle relief rollers for a long time now so when the pain stick came out, I was thrilled! I have degenerative disk disease in my spine as well as bone spurs add this relieves so much discomfort. The pain stick is easier to use for larger areas. Humble products have been a life saver for my whole family. 💚
I have another pain salve (which is great too) but I really like that this is on a stick and I can just swipe it over the area where it’s needed! This is definitely another wonderful Humble product!
I have been suffering from Sciatica pain and use both magnesium lotion and pain stick and it has helped tremendously! Love all of your products!
I love having CBD lotion in stick form. It’s so much easier for me and continues to work well!