Made with "Mountain Mango" hemp grown by Lucky Lady Farms in Bangor, MI
A brand new tea blend featuring hibiscus flowers! Drink this caffeine-free loose leaf tea any time of day or night. The added hemp flower gives this tea a relaxing boost. Despite the name, this tea will not make you feel "high", it contains under the legal limit of 0.3% THC.
**If you have a peanut allergy, please see the precautions below**
Aroma and Flavor
Sharp, tangy, and floral aroma with an enchanting and alluring flavor of romantic rose and hibiscus.
- Caffeine Free
- Loose leaf tea
- Tea bags available on request
Three Sizes Available: 2 Servings, 4 servings or 16 Servings
Directions: Add one heaping tablespoon per serving in bag to 8 oz. of boiling water. Add a bit of fat to help cannabinoid extraction (milk, coconut oil, butter, ect.) and let infuse for 10-15 minutes. Sweeten if needed.
Here’s a closer look at some of the ingredient benefits:
- Hibiscus flowers: naturally tart-tasting and the flower responsible for the ruby-red hue of this tea, Hibiscus is very heart-healthy and known to lower blood pressure naturally.
- Honeybush: true to its name, honeybush is naturally sweet and caffeine-free, it is also full of antioxidants for reversing cellular damage.
- Rosehips: also rosy in color, rosehips have a myriad of health benefits, including protecting against heart disease, boosting the immune system, and loads of antioxidants as well.
- Lemongrass: refreshing and bright, lemongrass can alleviate anxiety, reduce cholesterol, boost oral health and relieve bloating.
- Orange peel: warm and sweet, orange peel is also high in vitamin C with naturally immune-system boosting effects, it can also improve digestion and help regulate blood sugar levels.
- Rose petals: richy fragrant, rose petals also contain high levels of polyphenols which help protect the body from cellular damage, reduce the risk of heart disease, as well as help prevent cognitive diseases.
Ingredients: hibiscus flowers*, honeybush tea*, rosehips*, lemongrass*, spearmint leaf*, orange peel*, rose petals*, whole hemp leaves and flower. (*organic)
Precautions: Hibiscus flowers are often intercropped with peanuts. Occasionally fragments of peanut shells are present. Caution for individuals with severe peanut allergies.
Our products are derived from natural sources, so variation in color, scent and taste is entirely normal. This product does contain THC. Earth medicine works unique to the individual, so listen to your body, and discontinue use if any adverse reactions occur. This product has not been approved by the FDA, and it is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease.