*OG Formula with double the CBD, now with 100 mg:
To help relieve the symptoms of PMS. Moontime can also be applied to the abdomen for cramps and to help balance hormones during your cycle. Apply as often as needed.
*This product does not contain THC.
Directions: Shake before use, and apply as often as needed. External use only.
Here’s a deeper look at the ingredients:
- Lavender: Is naturally calming and soothing to the senses as well as pain relieving topically.
- Clary Sage: Is antiseptic, clarifying and hormone balancing.
- Ylang Ylang: Is good for balancing and uplifting mood.
- Copaiba: has pain relieving and anti-inflammatory properties as well as healing and nourishing the skin.
- Palmrosa: Is used to balance mood, and helps relieve anxiety, grief and trauma.
- Cedarwood: helps with pain relief and improves breathing ability. It also helps fight germs and is naturally anti-infectious, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory.
- Fennel: reduces inflammation, relieves menstrual and menopausal symptoms and improves mental health.
- Bergamot: relaxes the body, helps with bloating and is a natural antidepressant.
- Carrot Seed: has soothing, refreshing and grounding effects.
- Chamomile: Is calming and can help soothe anger and irritability.
- Geranium: Has a sweet floral aroma and is also anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antioxidant rich and pain relieving.
- Ginger: Helps with relieving nausea as well as being anti-inflammatory and pain relieving.
- Patchouli: Is a great oil for uplifting the spirit, and it can help relieve depression. It can also treat respiratory issues and ease pain and inflammation.
- CBD: may help to regulate and balance hormones and give pain relief. (This roller is THC free)
- Apricot Oil: antioxidant rich and high in Vitamin A and E, and it helps nourish, preserve and moisturize skin as well as even skin tone.
Ingredients: Apricot Oil, Essential Oils: Lavender, Clary Sage, Ylang Ylang, Copaiba, Palmrosa, Cedarwood, Fennel, Bergamot, Carrot Seed, Chamomile, Geranium, Ginger, Patchouli, CBD Isolate.
Our products are derived from natural sources, so variation in color, scent and taste are entirely normal. This product does not contain THC. Earth medicine works unique to the individual, so listen to your body, and discontinue use if any adverse reactions occur. This product has not been approved by the FDA, and it is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease.
I've been using moontime to help with menstrual pain/discomfort for a couple years now. I love it so much I do not like to be without it! Loved the scent and the relief. However, when I just recently ordered the oil it smelled completely different, in an unpleasant way. I hate to leave a negative review but I'm pretty displeased with the change.
Thank you for your feedback! We haven't changed the recipe of the Moontime roller and we use a pre-blended essential oil recipe. There is the chance for naturally-occurring variations in scent since it is an all-natural product. I am so sorry your new roller did not smell the same.
We just made a fresh batch and we are happy to send you a replacement roller! I am sending you an email as well :)
My granddaughter uses this during her cycle, she says it really helps her calm her cramps.
My daughter and her say its" Ama's witchcraft stuff"
Whatever you want to call it works lol.
This has been a great go too for that time of the month especially for my pre teen who just started. Works like a charm every time and now neither one of us can live without it. Thanks for such awesome product that we love!
I used this during my moon cycle recently and found it to be very supportive. I put some on my wrists and belly after I shower and before bed. Notice a calming effect and helped with cramps and discomfort. The smell is very calming.
I am struggling with the roller, it doesn’t seem to want to let the oil out onto my skin without a great deal of work. Probably will change after a couple uses.