Wildly powerful! This salve is knocked up to 6 x the amount of Full Spectrum CBD as our Pain Salve.
A blend of powerful ingredients for relieving muscle and joint pain and soreness.
This is a upgraded version of our original full spectrum Pain Salve. The same salve you love, with SEXtuple the CBD, 600 mg of full spectrum CBD per ounce. Our most powerful and concentrated salve yet!
To craft this salve, we start with a base of nourishing, herbal infused organic oils.
- Arnica infused sunflower and olive oil is a superstar ingredient. Arnica has been used for ages as a remedy for pain, bruises, sprains and inflammation. Fun fact: most arnica salves use a much smaller amount of infused oil because it is an expensive ingredient. Our salve is comprised of a quarter of this extra-strong herbal infusion!
- Infused cayenne olive oil add the warming touch to the salve. It is deep penetrating to both relax muscles and increase blood flow to the area, decreasing inflammation.
- Beeswax and coconut oil comprise the rest of the base of the salve. Both deeply nourishing, moisturizing, and healing oils, they will condition your skin as your pain drifts away.
Next we have a combination of the most powerful and deeply healing organic essential oils.
- Wintergreen- fun fact, this essential oils is almost entirely natural methyl salicylate- which is what synthetic aspirin is comprised of! Which can explain its pain relieving and anti inflammatory properties.
- Ginger to decrease inflammation and increase blood flow
- Turmeric to relieve inflammation and to help nourish the skin.
- Copaiba is an amazing all around oil that has pain relieving and anti inflammatory properties as well as healing and nourishing the skin. It's also an ingredient in our healing salve!
- Peppermint to increase blood flow to the area and give a relieving cooling tingle.
- Lavender another amazing all around oil that's soothing, pain relieving and great for your skin.
- Add the final touch of 600mg (in 1 oz size) of powerful full plant CBD oil to top off this masterpiece of a salve.
Ingredients: Coconut Oil*, Arnica Infused Olive Oil and Sunflower Oil*, Beeswax*, Cayenne Infused Olive Oil*, Full Spectrum Hemp Oil, Vitamin E Oil, and an essential oil blend of: Lavender, Wintergreen*, Turmeric*, Copaiba*, Peppermint* and Ginger (*organic)
Directions: Apply to localized pain area. Do not use on open skin. Do not use internally. Do not ingest. Wash hands after use. Not to be used for intimacy purposes.
Our products are derived from natural sources, so variation in color, scent and taste are entirely normal. This product does contain a legal amount of less than .3% THC. Earth medicine works unique to the individual, so listen to your body, and discontinue use if any adverse reactions occur. This product has not been approved by the FDA, and it is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease.
This is a great pain relief balm and does provide temporary relief for my aches and pains. You can't beat the price during a sale! I wish it came in stick or roller form to avoid the mess though.
I've used it several times for my really bad knee pain and didn't notice any relief at all. I don't like the tubs of creams anyway because they are
a pain in the butt to get out and apply ..messy. all it did was leave my knee with a greasy/waxy feeling. I tried to get my husband to try it for
his shoulder pain from his rotator cuff surgery, but so far he hasn't tried it.I think I must be immune to CBD products because I've tried several
oils, edibles, creams and roll ons from several different companies and haven't found any yet that do anything for me which sucks because I'm really wanting to find something other than Big Pharma poison to help treat my many ailments !
Hi Cathy, I'm sorry to hear you haven't had any luck so far with finding pain relief. Have you experimented with using more of the product (we are all a little bit different as to how much we require for pain relief). I would also suggest trying an internal Full Spectrum CBD Oil for pain relief. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com, and we would be happy to help direct you to products that may help you more personally.
-The Humble Collective Team
Got this for muscle pain but let me say it works wonders on the monthly cramping.
I purchased this salve for a friend who hurt her wrists in a car accident. She told me that the salve almost immediately started taking away the pain and swelling and her bruising was noticeably lighter. I personally have the mini double strength so I can’t wait to get this salve for myself! I know for sure it will help my joint pain.
I have used this a couple times and honestly didn't feel any relief. The container is a pain to apply and would recommend the push up tub again. I'm hopeful if I keep trying it will work for me.